The Kwikweb website design services works as follows:
1. Clients browse the available designs. The designs are categorised so you can easily find a website that was built for your particular industry.
2. Once you have found a design that you like, you complete the Enquiry Form. If you don't fancy any particular design, click on the green button and we will custom design something beautiful for you.
3. We will then contact you to gather more information about your business (e.g. company profile, existing website, products, services logo, colours etc)
4. We then make changes to the demo website untill you are satisfied with the website (this is obligation free).
5. Once you are happy with design and content, we arrange that the website be published on your domain.
6. We then charge you the standard design fee of £150 (once off)
7. There is a monthly license and hosting fee of £10 pm which includes access to a CMS (content management system and ecommerce) as well as personal telephonic support and unlimited email accounts.
8. Optional maintenance contracts are available at £5 pm where we will do your monthly website updates (up to one hour per month).
9. Here is a form that asks a few details that will help us to get going.
10. Here is a form of all the available modules that you can choose.
|Back||Back to top|